Stay tuned for information on our 25th Annual Winter Conference coming in January 2018!
OACE Annual Winter Conference Presenter Registration
Read our Call for Presenters Letter for details on what we’re looking for.
(Link to registration form below)
This year’s OACE conference will focus on delivering training which will highlight strategies and techniques that educators and parents can use to more effectively support children’s education—cradle to career.
Every Student Succeeds: Equity * Empowerment * Engagement
We are seeking a balance of presentations that feature the following types of topics:
- Early Childhood Education
- Family Engagement Strategies
- School & Family Partnerships
- How Movement, Music, Nutrition Contribute to Academic Success
- Closing the Achievement Gap
- Civil Rights and Equity
- Title III and English Learners
- Dual Language Programs-
- Migrant Education
- Indian Education
- Students in Homeless Situations
- Successful Schools
- Student and Family Literacy
- Successful Transitions
We encourage presentations that are interactive and allow participants the opportunity to collaborate and share ideas.
*Workshops designed specifically for parents will be in Spanish and/or English*
Please use our *NEW and IMPROVED* Online Presenter Application to submit your conference presentation proposal.
**BUT FIRST!!! Please view our Form Checklist to ensure you’re able to fill out the form successfully!
Once presentations have been selected, all applicants will be notified.
Notes to Presenters:
- Printing services are not available at the conference site.
- Please prepare for 20-30 participants per session.
- Workshop presenters may not sell materials during this conference.
- Contact Presenter: The contact presenter is responsible for dissemination of information to co-presenters. The first 2 co-presenters will have their registration fees waived. Addition co-presenters will be given a registration fee reduction.
- Presentation Abstract: Please provide an abstract (50 words or less) of your presentation as you would like it to appear in the conference program. Plan activity-based presentations when appropriate. The length of all presentations is 1 hour and 30 minutes. If your proposal will be in Spanish and/or bilingual, please provide your abstract in both English and Spanish.
- Room Arrangement: Rooms will be set up theater style with rows unless special arrangements are made. Each room will be set up with a screen, easel and chart pack.
If you need further assistance contact the Conference Planning Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the online form, please contact Juanima Hiatt at email@example.com.