Stay tuned for information on our 25th Annual Winter Conference coming in January 2018!
25th Annual Winter Conference
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN REGISTERING
Full Conference registration fee includes all Friday and Saturday morning workshops, Thursday evening reception, and luncheon on Friday.
The Thursday Pre-Conference Symposium is a separate, ticketed day event with a keynote speaker and a boxed lunch.
The Saturday Parent/Educator Academy is a separate, ticketed day event with a special focus towards both parents AND educators to offer powerful, relevant and current tools to help kids succeed through their education, K-12.
HOW TO REGISTER
We’re very excited to announce out *NEW and IMPROVED* online registration process! Here’s what’s changed:
- Register multiple participants within a single transaction!
- Simple user interface with a clean and clear design
- If paying with a credit card, enjoy the ease of ONE single transaction (rather than 5-15 if registering multiple people)
Check out our online registration feature when registration opens May 1, 2017.
For questions, please contact Juanima Hiatt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAIL-IN or SCAN & EMAIL FORMS
- Complete our downloadable participant registration form and submit via the following:
Mail completed registration forms to:
PO BOX 343
Woodburn, OR 97071
Early Bird Registration deadline is December 8, 2017. Registrations are accepted until the conference.
- Payment or purchase order must accompany registration. Make check or purchase order payable to: OACE. **Credit card payment is only available by filling out the online form, or in person at the conference.
- Requests for cancellation must be in writing and sent to PO Box 343, Woodburn, OR 97071 before January 13, 2017. **A $50.00 cancellation fee will be charged per person.** Refunds for cancellations will be mailed after March 1, 2018.
PSU Credit: A university credit through Portland University will be available for graduate and undergraduate students. Participants will receive 1 credit through PSU-Graduate School of Education. Cost: $60. Requirement: 10 hours (Thursday & Friday)
For further assistance, please contact Dalia Torres at email@example.com.